01 Sep Full-Stack JS Developer
At AdTonos we are addressing a $2B market of online audio advertising, that grows 25% each year. Smart speakers, radio streaming, podcasting, audiobooks, music streaming or online radio are our universe.
The marketplace platform we offer integrates world’s best radio and advertiser brands. It is is a programmatic, data-driven and technology-driven solution for audio advertising and radio broadcast that replaces on -air commercial break content with targeted advertisements
changing spray-and-pray ATL ads into pay-per-play performance marketing.
At AdTonos we are passionate about audio advertising and we are currently looking for
You will be responsible for:
● Implementing new features with clean and simple code.
● Refactoring and improving existing code and architecture.
● Develop tools to process and analyze large amounts of data.
● Collaborate closely with other developers, front-end designers and stakeholders.
● Using your experience and knowledge to create products that solve customer problems.
● Good knowledge of Angular (6+) and NodeJS (8+)
● Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB etc.)
● Experience with building event-driven applications and microservices
● Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
● A good command of written and spoken English
● Good knowledge of Scrum and other Agile practices
● Independency and good work-organizing skills
Nice to Have:
● Working experience with TypeScript
● Knowledge of Express and Meteor
● Experience in messaging protocols such as AMQP (RabbitMQ etc.).
● Experience with highly scalable infrastructure
● Experience in product development in startup environment
● Familiarity with ad-tech and/or radio streaming industry
Perks of being a part of the AdTonos team:
● The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects where your ideas and creations will have a
chance to make an impact and lead the market.
● Work in one of the fastest developing and most innovative sectors in advertising and
● Work in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere in an international environment.
● Gain knowledge and skills in-house and outside the company (at conferences, industry events
● Work in small self-organizing teams where people and relations are truly important.
● Private health insurance.
● Bonus for cycling/running to work.
● Language classes.
● Frequent social activities,
● Free fruits.
We do not require cover letters.
Want to get into front row? Take a look at our recruitment principles before you apply!
|Job Category||IT, Software Development|
|Salary||10000 - 15000 PLN + VAT per month (B2B)|
|Earliest start date:||ASAP|