05 Aug Marketing Administration Coordinator UK
At AdTonos we are addressing a $2B market of online audio advertising, that grows 25% each year. Smart speakers, radio streaming, podcasting, audiobooks, music streaming or online radio are our universe.
The marketplace platform we offer integrates world’s best radio and advertiser brands. It is is a programmatic, data-driven and technology-driven solution for audio advertising and radio broadcast that replaces on -air commercial break content with targeted advertisements
changing spray-and-pray ATL ads into pay-per-play performance marketing.
You will be responsible for:
- The range of marketing activities building brand awareness.
- Strengthening social media communication.
- Content creation.
- Organization of special promotion actions and events.
- Creation of marketing materials in order to drive the sales and communication with
publishers and advertisers.
- Monitoring of the market and competition activities.
- Collaboration with Sales Team and Product Management Team in-house and media and PR
agencies, graphic designers and other external contractors.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in marketing area, preferably in the digital or media
- A Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Fluency in English and be able to easily communicate both written and spoken. AdTonos
team is multinational and most of the business is done in English.
- Be extremely organized, have good prioritization skills and the ability to work under time
- Be ready for business trips across Europe.
- Independency and good work-organizing skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience in CPC campaign management (Google Ads, Ln, FB) and remarketing.
- Understanding of marketing funnels, customer journey, personas.
- Experience and social media platforms: FB, Ln, Instagram, Twitter and online marketing tools like: Google Analytics’, GTM, Hotjar, etc.
- Knowledge of digital project management systems and tools like Asana, Slack.
Perks of being a part of the AdTonos team:
● The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects where your ideas and creations will have a
chance to make an impact and lead the market.
● Work in one of the fastest developing and most innovative sectors in advertising and
● Work in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere in an international environment.
● Gain knowledge and skills in-house and outside the company (at conferences, industry events
● Work in small self-organizing teams where people and relations are truly important.
● Private health insurance.
● Bonus for cycling/running to work.
● Language classes.
● Frequent social activities,
● Free fruits.
We do not require cover letters.
Want to get into front row? Take a look at our recruitment principles before you apply!
|Salary||40000 GBP pa|