15 Sep Product Owner
At AdTonos we are addressing a $2B market of online audio advertising, that grows 25% each year. Smart speakers, radio streaming, podcasting, audiobooks, music streaming
or online radio are our universe.
The marketplace platform we offer integrates world’s best radio and advertiser brands. It is is a programmatic, data-driven and technology-driven solution for audio advertising and radio broadcast that replaces on -air commercial break content with targeted advertisements changing spray-and-pray ATL ads into pay-per-play performance marketing.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining clear and compact but descriptive user stories for the development team.
- Be the main point of contact for product questions from the development teams throughout the sprints.
- Signing-off stories ensuring acceptance criteria are met and meets the definition of done.
- Working with a team to define the best way of developing in an iterative and incremental way.
- Working with management, marketing and sales teams to grow the platform that supports business goals.
- Playing a proactive role to ensure that the Product delivered aligns with the Product’s vision, strategy and requirements.
- Using your experience, knowledge and intuition to create a product that solves customer problems.
- At least 3 years of experience in product development in startup environment.
- Hands-on experience in business value-based prioritization and product KPIs.
- Ability to create User Stories, acceptance criteria and test scenarios.
- Good knowledge of Scrum and other Agile practices.
- Independency and good work-organizing skills.
- Excellent command of English.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with ad-tech and/or radio streaming industry is a plus.
Perks of being a part of the AdTonos team:
● The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects where your ideas and creations will have a
chance to make an impact and lead the market.
● Work in one of the fastest developing and most innovative sectors in advertising and
● Work in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere in an international environment.
● Gain knowledge and skills in-house and outside the company (at conferences, industry events
● Work in small self-organizing teams where people and relations are truly important.
● Private health insurance.
● Bonus for cycling/running to work.
● Language classes.
● Frequent social activities,
● Free fruits.
We do not require cover letters.
Want to get into front row? Take a look at our recruitment principles before you apply!
|Job Category||Architecture, Business Development, IT, Software Development|
|Salary||70000 GBP pa|
|Earliest start date||IVQ 2019|