491 572 064
Total of played audio ads
Average Fill rate
A smart, intuitive and flexible live audio monetisation solution for publishers
and streaming providers that:
- Offers real-time ad replacement for mid-rolls and pre-rolls insertion along with an ad server integrated with DSPs to deal on private and open markets as well as provide direct sales.
- Exchanges broadcasted on-air commercial break into a targeted set of ads online with a positive listening experience for your users.
- Enables integration of radio stations in minutes thanks to innovative technology, no maintenance fees and no installation fees.
- Buils a value to your network of publishers, streaming service providers and advertisers thanks Drumbeat technology implementation.
Start monetising your audio streams and maximise the revenue
of radio stations effortlessly and smoothly today.
Choosing the best integration type
It is important to decide which type of integration will be the best for your station. This will determine the process of adding your radio station and helps you to monetise listeners.
Depending on the player type used by the radio station you can choose from three integration options:
Requirements for Publisher:
VAST (Video Ad Serving Template) is the most popular standard for exchanging information about ads. Although initially, it was made
for video this standard has also been adopted
for audio commercials.
DAAST (Digital Audio Ad Serving Template)
is a format very similar to VAST but specialises
in audio ads.
Requirements for Publisher:
- The player that supports prepared stacked playlists (e.g. AmplitudeJS)
- Configured ads.txt
- For web player – JS tracking code
- For mobile app – pass Advertising ID
- Insert pre-roll URL to playlist in your player
- For Playlist integration only pre-roll is available.
What does the AdTonos platform offer your radio station?
The AdTonos solution for online radio broadcasting replaces on-air commercial break content with targeted advertising, turning spray-and-pray ATL ads into pay-per-play performance marketing. It’s easy to integrate a radio station with the AdTonos platform, with a few elements that need updating on the publisher’s side. The steps depend on the type of integration you select.
Advertising campaigns from its direct advertisers or from DSP platforms to monetize your radio stream.
Quick and easy integration.
Self-promo ads for your station’s broadcast.
Referral program with an optionto invite your own advertisers directly via the platform.
Campaign statistics are displayed in real-time on your publisher dashboard. You can track your campaigns status, playout numbers, and income 24/7.
Ad campaign reports are downloadable as CSV files with all your station’s playouts.
Easy and transparent billing. Access automatically generated, downloadable invoices in the Invoices tab to see the amount to be paid for ad campaigns played in your radio station.
Radio stations using AdTonos
How to start?
To register a new Publisher account please go to the website
Type in your email and set up your password. There is no password verification but you will be able to send a password reminder if you get it wrong.
From the list select the country. If your country is not on the list please choose „other”.
Please check your mailbox, you should receive an email with a link to confirm your account. If there is no email from AdTonos within a few minutes please check the spam folder or go back to the signup page to resend the activation link.
Click on the activation link.
Fill in the required information:
Profile Settings / Station Settings / Company Details
Payment & Currency Settings / Add your radio stations, application or music streaming platform.
Benefits for publishers
Backed with OverlayAds technology, AdTonos is easy to install and a reliable revenue generator enhancing your listeners’ experience.
Free & easy sign up
- Check your company details
- Add your commercial break intro and outro
- Provide stream details
- You are all set
- Generate your AdTonos snippet code
- Make sure that your streams are up and available
- Copy the code into your streaming player website
- Insert your commercial break intro and outro into a playlist
- Make sure that the intro and outro are only used to mark commercial break
- You can use a demo at the settings section of the dashboard to check if everything is set correctly
- Each time an ad is played to the listener
it is marked and saved to statistics
- Browse through the Ad Impressions section
to analyse play out stats
- Ad Impressions are grouped by commercial break air time
- In the Ad Preferences section, you can switch off ad categories that you would not like to be associated with your content
- … however please be advised that ads are user targeting dependant (like AdWords) Ecommerce Development
- You can set the scope of the main graph to display desired period
Audio, radio & podcasts rules!
of the adult (15+) UK population listen to the radio each week
of the population tune in to digital radio every week
of adults in the UK have listened to a podcast**
total average number of weekly hours listened to the radio
Source: RAJAR / Ipsos MORI / RSMB, Rajar Data Release Quarter 1, 2020 **Ofcom podcast survey, April 2021
of Americans (+12) listened to terrestrial radio in a given week
62% of Americans (+12) have listened to online audio in the past week
of people (+12) have listened to a Podcast in 2021, at least once
of Americans (+12) have listened to a podcast in the past month
Source: Pew Research Center, June 2021, Infinite Dial 2021
of the European adult population listen to radio weekly
of European youth population listen to radio weekly
million euros the value of advertising investments in the podcast format is expected to reach in 2023
Source: The European Broadcasting Union released a report “Audience Trends: Radio.2021”, July 2021
Statista, Podcast advertising spending in Europe from 2018 to 2023, May 2021