As the Business Development Manager you will hold responsibility and lead the acquisition, development and growth in all aspects of digital audio advertising in the US across direct and agency business.
You will acquire both great brands and agencies to our portfolio, build and maintain strong relationships with a focus on new business. You will take the responsibility to manage our strategic accounts, focusing on the development, management, and swift execution of marketing plans and audio campaigns that ensure customer success and growth. This is an independent position, but with precise goals to be reached
You will work with top-tier audio publishers like radio networks, podcast aggregators, music streaming services or mobile app publishers worldwide, with major focus across the US. This role reports directly into the Senior VP.
Business Development Manager
Location: US San Francisco (Remote)
Available start date: As Soon as Possible
You will be responsible for
- Taking full ownership in driving revenues across our products to achieve budgets.
- Develop strong relationships with existing and new brand partners across multiple sectors from idea, sourcing and partner reach out, to negotiations, contracts and ongoing relationship management.
- Work closely with agencies and tell our story to grow business across a range of sectors.
- Promote, educate and advocate for digital audio advertising.
- Have a great influence in the marketplace.
- Establish new relationships that drive long term sustainability.
- Have a wealth of contacts and knowledge of how the advertising industry works and how to secure the best in-class deals. You just don’t need to be introduced.
- Agency experience with a great track record in securing media deals.
- Passionate about building strong relationships with international partners and securing the budgets to build their success.
- Lateral thinking enthusiast with an open mind and attention to the detail – you match the dots no one other can even see.
- Tech savvy, deep understanding of digital products.
- Perfectly swift at business negotiations.
- Good understanding of legal wording.
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- A can do attitude and demonstration of determination and resilience to deliver.
Perks of being a part of the AdTonos team
- The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects where your ideas will make an impact and lead the market.
- Work in one of the fastest developing and most innovative sectors in the advertising and programmatic area.
- Work in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere in an international environment.
- Work in small self-organizing teams where people and relations are truly important.
- Commission based on targets
- All the tech and solutions you need
- Remote Working
- Unlimited Annual Leave – Work hard, take all the time off needed.
This is a super exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Director / Senior Account Director / Customer Success Director that’s looking to join an experienced leadership team, right at the beginning of their journey.
Learn more about joining AdTonos Team and our recruitment principles.
We do not require cover letters 📬.