As the Sales Director you will hold responsibility and lead the acquisition, development and growth in all aspects of our Ad in the US across direct and agency business.
You will acquire both great brands and agencies to our portfolio, build and maintain strong relationships with a focus on new relationships. You will take the responsibility to manage our inventory and drive to over exceed budgets.. This role requires someone who is currently working within the Advertising landscape and hold key relationships with media buyers and Direct brands. This is an independent position, but with precise goals to be reached
This role has no limitations, although we are seeking a US based person, our inventory allows advertisers to execute campaigns around the World. The person must hold relationships who can grow our audio revenues. This role also have a great opportunity for career growth. This role reports directly into the Senior VP.
Location: US – New York Area – (Essential)
Earliest start date: As soon as possible
You will be responsible for
- Taking full ownership in driving revenues across our products to achieve budgets.
- Develop strong relationships with existing and new brand partners across multiple sectors from idea, sourcing and partner reach out, to negotiations, contracts and ongoing relationship management.
- Work closely with agencies and Brand and tell our story to grow business across a range of sectors.
- Promote, educate and advocate for digital audio advertising.
- Have a great influence in the marketplace.
- Establish new relationships that drive long term sustainability.
- This role requires someone to lead from the front and drive Sales, someone who is not afraid of getting stuck in and hold responsibility of delivering ambitious targets.
- Have a wealth of contacts and knowledge of how the advertising industry works and how to secure the best in-class deals. You just don’t need to be introduced.
- Agency experience with a great track record in securing media deals.
- Passionate about building strong relationships with international partners and securing the budgets to build their success.
- Lateral thinking enthusiast with an open mind and attention to the detail – you match the dots no one other can even see.
- Tech savvy, deep understanding of digital products.
- Perfectly swift at business negotiations.
- Good understanding of legal wording
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- A can do attitude and demonstration of determination and resilience to deliver.
- A proven track record of Programmatic Sales.
Perks of being a part of the AdTonos team
- The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects where your ideas will make an impact and lead the market.
- Work in one of the fastest developing and most innovative sectors in the advertising and programmatic area.
- Work in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere in an international environment.
- Work in small self-organizing teams where people and relations are truly important.
- Commission based on targets
- All the tech and solutions you need
- Remote working
- Unlimited annual leave
- Travel Opportunity to relevant events
This is a super exciting opportunity for an experienced / Senior Account Director, that’s looking to join an experienced leadership team, right at the beginning of their journey.
Learn more about joining AdTonos Team and our recruitment principles.
We do not require cover letters 📬.