As the Social Media Specialist (International) you will report directly to CMO and the Digital Marketing Manager, and work closely with the International Marketing Managers and PR agencies. You will be responsible for creating social media strategy, planning, launching, managing and reporting on a wide range of activities across social media platforms as the business grows its product suite in the UK & Ireland, EMEA, N. America and LATAM.
Social Media Specialist
Salary: 36,000 – 42,000 GBP
Location: London (Holborn) or Gdynia (PPNT), currently remote
Earliest start date: I Q 2022
You will be responsible for
- Management of social media across all relevant platforms both B2B and B2C (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok).
- Social media strategy and scheduling – planning content, copywriting, posting etc.
- Creating and executing engaging campaigns across all B2B and B2C social media platforms to acquire new users (advertisers and publishers) of the AdTonos audio advertising platform.
- Analyze ongoing campaigns and activity results, what achieves the best traction/engagement to continually improve the social output.
- Community management and responding to all enquiries/messages/comments on social media platforms.
- Online events scheduling, marketing communication and execution – e.g online conferences and webinars.
- Working alongside the wider marketing team with CMO, Digital Marketing Manager, Country Marketing Managers, Marketing Content Specialist, PR Agencies and graphic designers.
- Innovate and present new social media strategies and tools.
- Ability and experience to create a clear concise strategy based on analytics and audience research of 3+ yrs
- Social media campaign management, B2B and B2C social media networks analytics, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube are essential
- Experience in organizing online events e.g. webinars and online conferences
- Excellent copywriting skills
- The ability to combine creativity and strategy to achieve set KPI’s
- Ability to keep numerous concurrent deadline
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Ability to make insight-led recommendations to continuously improve our marketing communications
- Very high level of English spelling and grammar
- Any other European language is a plus
Perks of being a part of the AdTonos team
- The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects where your ideas will make an impact and lead the market
- Work in one of the fastest developing and most innovative sectors in the advertising and programmatic space
- Work in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere in an international environment
- Work in small self-organizing teams where people and relationships are truly important
- A performance bonus
- All the tech and solutions you need
This is a super exciting opportunity with an innovative tech business that is changing the game, the perfect role for a Social Media Strategist/Social Media Specialist/ Social Media Marketing Executive who is excited to further their career internationally working with global brands and looking to join an experienced company right at the beginning of their journey.
Learn more about joining AdTonos Team and our recruitment principles.
We do not require cover letters 📬.