This tab describes the Stations screen with a list of your stations. If you are looking for help how to setup a new station please go to: https://learn.adtonos.com/docs/publisher/adding-new-station/
Stations list includes information:
- Broadcast name
- Broadcast type
- Output link
- Draft – you will see this status during the process of adding a station in the Ads Replacement integration.
- Pending – this status will be presented when a station is being verified by AdTonos support team.
- Active – station is reviewed and approved by AdTonos.
- Inactive – station was deactivated by AdTonos for example for long-term stream errors. You will be informed about the issue with the stream before making radio inactive.
- Reject – station was reviewed by AdTonos and has not met our policy standards.
When a station has status Active you can download your Output URL or XML file, depending on the integration type and insert it in your player. Your station should now be on-air and you can start monetizing your audio stream.
Number of listeners for stations in the Ads Replacement integration only is presented.