Requirements for Publisher:
- Original stream source (Shotucast or Icecast stream address)
- Ad break markers in your stream
- Upload Ad break marker audio files to AdTonos – Intro and Outro
- Configured ads.txt
- For web player – JS tracking code
- For mobile app – pass Advertising ID
- Change the streaming URL in your player
Pre-roll & Mid-roll are available for ads replacement integration.
In this type of integration, you stream to our server and your listeners connect to us with a new link (output link) you will be provided with. The system detects “audio markers” that are played by your radio. As soon as the intro audio marker is detected AdTonos starts to play ads to your listeners while also searching for the outro audio marker.
You should place into your stream two files:
Intro and outro should be uploaded into your settings dashboard on AdTonos. Please be advised that if we do not find a matching ad for your listener, we won’t replace ads. Please also find an Autopromotion feature (in your dashboard tab) – if we run short of your ads, i.e. we play one, 20 seconds ad during the replacement, but the ad break is 30 seconds long, we will start to play the Autopromotion ad for the remaining 10 seconds. So it is a good idea to upload some jingles there.
We recommend this solution for live radio.