This article describes Campaigns screen with a list of your campaigns. If you are looking for help how to setup a new campaign please go to:
- Campaign filtering by status
- Draft – a campaign that was saved as a draft to edit later.
- Pending – a campaign that was properly set and launched and now is currently reviewed by AdTonos.
If you need more information about our campaign review process please go to:
- Active – currently up and running,
- Rejected – the campaign was reviewed by AdTonos and has not met our policy standards.
- Campaigns summary
- Last Played At – date in which an ad was last played;
- Campaign – the name of the campaign;
- Playouts – number of ads played;
- Unique – number of unique listeners;
- Avg. Position – average position of your ad in the playout queue;
- Total CPP – cost per playout;
- Cost – Total cost of played ads;
- Status – status of the campaign.