Your dashboard is divided into the top menu and the other three sections.
- Basic information
- Best Ad Playout – the highest number of playouts of a single campaign from all of your active campaigns in the last 30 days.
- Ads Played – a total number of playouts of all ads played in the last 30 days.
- Best Audience – the highest number of unique listeners of a single campaign from all of your active campaigns in the last 30 days.
- Current Balance – your current balance to spend on campaigns. If it is negative that means you have some outstanding payments and your profile may be suspended soon.
- Campaign Playouts Realtime Chart
- This chart shows real-time playouts of your ads, limited to the last 30 minutes. Statistics are refreshed every 60 seconds.
- Active campaigns
- Last Played At – this shows the last date of when your campaign was played to the listener.
- Campaign – your campaign name.
- Playouts – number how many times your campaign was played.
- Unique – this is the number of unique listeners from the playouts.
For Example: if your playouts number is 1000 and Unique is 500, that means your ad was played 2x to each of unique listeners.
- Avg. Position – this shows what is the average position of your ad in the playout queue.
To learn more about getting your ad heard please follow to: https://learn.adtonos.com/docs/advertiser/advanced-ad-types-targeting-and-editing/bidding-targeting-price/ and https://learn.adtonos.com/docs/advertiser/advanced-ad-types-targeting-and-editing/bidding-cost-per-play/
- Total CPP – Total Cost Per Playout, shows how much you will pay for each ad to be played to one listener.
- Cost – Total cost of played ads, in other words, how much you have already spent for this campaign.