Many thanks to the fantastic organisers behind IAB Forum Warsaw! It was especially encouraging to see ongoing discussions about social and environmental responsibility in marketing, through sessions on carbon footprints as KPIs (led by Spark Foundry’s Małgorzata Hejka, and Zenith’s Agata Szustak), how technology can drive socially responsible marketing (led by Scattered’s Dominik Ryżko) and a presentation on what life is like for female marketers aged 50+ (delivered by Havas Media Group Poland’s Agata Groszek).
“I had a lot of great conversations, and met familiar faces and partners, such as the lovely Paulina Janik from GroupM, and Łukasz Wiśniewski from Havas Media Group Poland, so I had a good time at the event!” – Magdalena Kita, VP of Sales (Poland), AdTonos.
Other highlights included talks by our partners, supporters and integrations:
- Łukasz Pytlewski’s & Maciej Olenderczyk’s (GroupM) talk on addressable TV campaigns
- Bogdan Koroluk’s & Łukasz Wiśniewski’s (Havas Media Group Poland) exposée on marketing’s ‘dark side’
- Pawel Lewandowski’s (MediaCom) short history of scams in the world of digital advertising
- Joanna Kopeć’s (Nielsen) talk on Video On Demand
- Andreas Sierts’ (Adform) ‘Top 5 Marketing Myths on Identity’ and
- Krzysztof Sobieszek’s (Publicis Groupe) session on digital transformation and cartography.
Thank you to all of our partners and contacts for making this event that bit more enjoyable! We look forward to seeing you all again soon!